Human Trafficking–Suicidal Behaviors: The Bond Between Us
Objective: To become familiar with Human Trafficking and understand the implications and long term affects of victims / survivors’ state of mental health.
Take away from training:
- Identify signs and symptoms of victims of Human Trafficking.
- Identify signs and symptoms of Suicidal behaviors and tendencies.
- Learn evidence-based treatment modalities to use in working with/ treating victims of Human Trafficking.
- Learn evidence-based treatment modalities to use in working with individuals struggling with suicidal ideations / active attempts.
- Understand elements of Complex PTSD and how victims relate.
This session has been approved for 1.25 hours at the LSW, LMSW & LCSW levels by the National Association of Social Workers- Idaho Chapter and may be applied toward continuing education requirements for social work license renewal.