Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Boise Centre on the Grove?
How do I Get to The Boise Centre and Where do I Park?
Can I smoke at the Boise Centre?
Who can attend the conference?
What are the Areas of Training?
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Evidence Based Practices in Intellectual Disabilities and Mental Health
- Understanding and Improving Behaviors
- Trauma Informed Care
- Development of Creative Therapy Skills
- Professional Growth, Communication, Leadership, Coaching
- Improved Business Practices, Human Resource Management and Industry Regulations
- Participant and Family Engagement
- Person Centered Care
- Improved Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- Direct Support Professionals Competencies, Training and Ethics
- And, much more
When will the schedule be finalized?
Are CEU’s available for this conference?
As credentially agencies are selected, the web site will be updated to reflect the number and cost of CEU’s.
How much does your conference cost?
What payment types do you accept?
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard
Check/PO: Checks should be made out to Community Partnerships of Idaho and mailed to: Community Partnerships of Idaho, 3076 N. Five Mile Rd., Boise, ID 83713.
Please put conference registration in the memo section of the check.
Is there a refund policy?
What if I’m traveling and need accommodations?
What if I have a special need or dietary restriction?
Do you have another question?
Here’s how you can contact us.
Are you interested in being a sponsor or speaker for an upcoming event? Have questions about attending the event? Get in touch now.
3040 N. Five Mile Rd
Boise, ID 83713